Club Deportivo Jorge Wilstermann

Foro del mejor Club de Bolivia

ÍndiceÍndice  CalendarioCalendario  FAQFAQ  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  MiembrosMiembros  Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios  ConectarseConectarse  

Comparte | 

Al Green Love Is A Beautiful Thing Chords

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
frondawn

Cantidad de envíos : 128

MensajeTema: Al Green Love Is A Beautiful Thing Chords   Lun Jul 21, 2014 3:15 am

tinyurl.com/of3wee4

Ver perfil de usuario
frondawn

Cantidad de envíos : 128

MensajeTema: Al Green Love Is A Beautiful Thing Chords   Lun Jul 21, 2014 3:18 am

d24ac88778
home > Al Green > chords Simply Beautiful Chords Al Green Difficulty: Expert by sharesilence chordsukulelecavacokeyboardtabbassdrumsharmonicsflute Guitar Pro Key:Dm Simply Beautiful Key G#mG#m Simply Beautiful Key AmAm Simply Beautiful Key A#mA#m Simply Beautiful Key BmBm Simply Beautiful Key CmCm(one step down) Simply Beautiful Key C#mC#m(half step down) Simply Beautiful Key DmDm(original key) Simply Beautiful Key D#mD#m(half step up) Simply Beautiful Key EmEm(one step up) Simply Beautiful Key FmFm Simply Beautiful Key F#mF#m Simply Beautiful Key GmGm Dm A If I gave you my love, Dm A I tell you what I'd do Dm G C B Bb A Dm G A I'd expect a whole lotta love outta you Dm A You gotta be good to me Dm A I'm gonna be good to you Dm G C B Bb A Dm G A There's a whole lotta things you and I Could do (And then all the same. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Al Green's version was also used as Revlon's theme song in their international ad campaign in 2004. (example of good selection): This is bold text and this is normal text. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9 SIGN UP LOGIN MENU TOP ARTISTS TOP LESSONS MUSIC GENRES INSTRUMENTS menu request a video chord dictionary billion chords download tutorials & lessons learn to play guitar guitar scales guitarprosongs.com songbooks riff lessons Fresh Guitar Tabs submit submit tab submit tutorial & get paid submit riff lesson my account Sigh up Free sign up premium Login Recover my password premium content why premium account? video lessons backing tracks guitar chord editor chords explorer guitar chord library personal chord library free bonus gifts instruments Guitar Chords Guitar Tabs Bass Tabs Ukulele Tabs Ukulele Chords Keyboards Drums Flute Harmonics . Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Listen while you read! This is what I believe Been so long since I met you And all the changes we've been through And all this time I can't forget you Everywhere I turn I think of you And I, I wanna love ya baby And you, ooh, you are all I need Soul to soul, fire to fire Nothing's like this man's desire Love is a beautiful thing One to one, you and me Maybe it's our destiny 'Cos love is a beautiful thing It's so beautiful, beautiful Love is such a sweet emotion I want to share it all with you Your trust and endless devotion There ain't nothing in this world we can't do Tonight, I want to thank, thank you baby And you make my life complete Soul to soul, fire to fire Nothing's like this man's desire Love is a beautiful thing One to one, you and me Maybe it's our destiny 'Cos love is a beautiful thing It's so beautiful, beautiful Somebody raise your hand now (Beautiful, beautiful) Ooh, I know, I know, I know (Beautiful, beautiful) And I, I wanna touch you, baby And you, you're all I need Soul to soul, fire to fire Nothing's like this man's desire Love is a beautiful thing One to one, you and me Oh, I know it's our destiny 'Cos love is a beautiful thing It's so beautiful, beautiful Stay together through thick and thin Now I know I've got a friend 'Cos love is a beautiful thing Face our fears all through the years Now I know there are no more tears Love's is a beautiful thing Soul to soul, fire to fire Nothing's like this man's desire 'Cos love is a beautiful thing Oh, you and me Oh, I know it's our destiny Love is a beautiful thing It's so beautiful thing, it's a beautiful thing Love is a beautiful thing Yeah, oh, oh Love is a beautiful thing It's so beautiful, beautiful You're so beautiful Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Beautiful beautiful, beautiful, so beautiful Let's stay together 'Cos I'm still in love with you Hold me, hold me for the good times I'm tired of being alone Here I am Beautiful, beautiful, it's a beautiful thing Don't let nobody change your mind It's a beautiful thing Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com Submit lyrics correction → Add Comment For Al Green Fans Listing: The Top 5 Sentiments From Kendrick Lamars good kid, m.A.A.d. Al Green's version was featured in the films The Pallbearer (1996), Sorority Boys (2002), Two Weeks Notice (2002) and The Cookout (2004). . Privacy policy About Wikipedia Disclaimers Contact Wikipedia Developers Mobile view .

Library Premium More About Help Advertise Blog Donate Menu Home Library Premium About Help Advertise Blog Donate Create Account Login Lost password? . More information is available with DEBUG=True. Anonymous Save Cancel Really delete this comment? Yes No Anonymous Save Cancel Really delete this comment? Yes No . Krystal Harris sang it for the movie Legally Blonde in 2001. To look up the rythm: Hey hey Hey hey hey Simply beautiful simply beautiful simply Beautiful Simply beautiful simply beautiful simply Beauti. Through his own ad libs during the song, Al Green acknowledges that "Love Is a Beautiful Thing" summed him up the most: nine seconds into the song Green says "This is what I believe." Then, near the end (at 4 minutes and 43 seconds), over the music he sings the titles of six of his own biggest hit songs: "Let's Stay Together" (which he sings twice), "I'm Still in Love with You", "Call Me", "For the Good Times", "Tired of Being Alone" and "Here I Am". .

Engineering_Statistics_5th_Edition_Montgomery_SolutionsSuper Stick Recovery Tool V1 0 2 19 zipFamily Guy Full episodes Season 1-4 (ENG), No movie, extras, suSoftperfect_Bandwidth_Manager_Fullscratch video 1.1 software skinFifa_Manager_11_SerialWolfTeam Trainer X900.zipPlugin_Editor_Library_Netbeans_7.0alter ego 5 hachettenetsis fusion 6 full indir
Ver perfil de usuario

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.